take all of me:

@bOu+_m3

.x._n@m3_.x.

[English: kylie]*

[Chinese: kai li]*

[Cantonese: ah lei]*

.x._skOo|z_.x.

[jwkg| phpps| hkss| ite_bb| ite_dr| rp|]*

.x._age_.x.

[21]

.x._Re|iGioN_.x.

†[freedom]†

.x._St@tuS_.x.

[Studyin'][Workin'][Shoppin']

[play acoustic guitar/piano]

[dloadin' mp3z/anime/movies]

[hangout/chit chat wif frienz]

[modifiyin' my thingz]

[playin' pool/billiards]

what you like

.x._Hates_.x.

[quarrel/troubles/disturbans/nonesenses]

[dun mess with me when i am angry]

what you hate

.x._i want_.x.

[Be_Myself]

[Freedom...]

[Stay with someone forever...]

[Highest_Education]

[Sports-Skateboard]

[Migrate to Hong Kong]

[Sports Bike-Honda 600CC]

[Sports Car-Nissian FairLady 350Z]

[Families, Best_frenz, Good_frenz]

[My Room]

[Permanent Part-time job]

[Notebook Acer Aspire 5685]

[Notebook Garskin Design]

[Notebook Micro Fibre Cloth]

[Notebook Vacuum Cleaner]

[Notebook Privacy Filter Screen]

[Creative ZEN 4GB]

[Nokia 6110(Navigator)]

[Braziliano Praia Beatles)]

[PSP Slim Console]

[PSP Crystal Casing]

[PSP Screen Protector]

[PSP Game: Need For Speed: Carbon -Own The City

.x._my words..._.x.

[say my words, mean my words in actions]

what you want ...BLAHBLAHBLAHCHFH xD
EnjoY It And Abuse...

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`

^My_+aGb0aRd^

Luve chattttage xD

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`

archives
Friday, August 10, 2007
_together.we.will.be.fereva]]*


    Recently, this whole week have been rushing up my levels in my characters in some game. So glad, and I could not believe that my characters are able to rush within few days.. hahaz.. Never go out much, don't feel like going out and just stay at home. Playing my own games and invited some church friends over to my house to play together, those who in my clan of guild Impactous! Interesting game that I find. Well, life is bored sometimes.. But it could be fun and impactive to everyone of us if there is any events or going out with friends. I enjoyed my game a lot, but also I will spend time with God and my studies too. Sometimes, I out of sudden may have my inspiration on play some melodies on my guitar and I would like to create more melodies with lyrics if I can. Hope to do so.. =)
{10:55:00 AM}
lurffee youu

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`